Monday 8 July 2024

Building trust

I cannot take pictures or videos of each thing I do. So I will ask from the entourage of the Faerie Princess to trust my word. You will find more explanations in my videos, that I recorded while watering.




Those are pictures of the garden by the sea I took today.
Below, a lemon tree of a new variety I planted.


Basil, squashes, and banana trees

Sweet potato
Bananas! For now three banana trees have started yielding bananas. I planted those trees myself four years ago.

The picture is really not nice, but it's a selfie and I had the sunlight in my eyes I think.



And below are pictures taken by Dreamy-painted yesterday evening, from the garden by the sea. Enjoy the sunset. And if you wonder where all the clouds are gone, during summer, it can very quickly shift from sunny to cloudy, as we are close from the sea, and there is almost always a brisk wind.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...