Monday 22 July 2024

From Golden-Feather to Little-Flute

This morning, Golden-Feather (as the Faerie Princess decided to call her) decided to write a short letter to Little-Flute. She wrote her letter however, not with words, but with music!

Golden-Feather is a piano player, in parallel of being a designer. This is not her main piano, which is in our house in the capital town (Beirut). The small piano you see is in our countryside house, in Amchit, where I live. I heard Golden-Feather play a short impro this morning, and asked her if she was okay to share it with Little-Flute, who also likes music. And Golden-Feather said it would be her pleasure to do so.

So, I recorded her short impro, and passed in front of the mirror for a few seconds, in order to authentificate the video, that was taken this morning (Sunday 21st of June 2024). I post the video here with the permission of Golden-Feather. I will remove it in 72 hours for privacy reasons, giving you aplenty of time to watch it many times. 

You know the real life name of Golden-Feather, and also her designer's name. You can look for her over the internet. There are a lot of artworks, street art and even interviews, as Golden-Feather is considered as a pioneer of feminine street art in the Middle-East. 

Dear Little-Flute, dear Red-Oak, dear Green-Rose. Aren't you starting to feel a bit ashamed of your behavior? Don't you see we are nice, kind, cultivated persons, capable of appreciating music, art and nature?



I hope you enjoyed the music! Golden-Feather knows to play more classical music, but she enjoys the most to improvise and compose her own.

I believe that today you have received the first important letter, and, hopefully, you will receive in the coming days and weeks several other letters of the kind. I have always been appreciated as a person, wherever I went. You are the only persons who did not give me a chance, did not even try to know me to appreciate me or not, and treated me in such a bad and negative way.

The second video is more classical, from the garden, while cutting a banana flower. Did you ever wonder from where the bananas you buy from the supermarket come from? Here is your answer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...