Tuesday 13 August 2024

A small earthquake

I lost my first video. Our cats were playing in a really funny way. But my cellphone did a strange bug and did not save the video. The second video was less brilliant... but at least you get to see my genuine emotions.


I also received a new recommendation on my linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-zakhia-085vi1991/

Step after step, I am showing how wrong the entourage of the Faerie Princess was in their judgements of me, and how much they harmed me.

Then, tonight, two minutes before midnight, we fell a small earthquake. Fortunately it was weak. Still, it was strange to feel it. I felt the chair under me slightly moving, and the lamp above my head too. It took place in another country, and here we felt it in a much weaker way.

And the main and most important question that Red-Oak and Green-Rose should answer is: where is the Faerie Princess? And did she too feel that small earthquake?


No comments:

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...