Sunday 4 August 2024

Making my little friends play

 Today I showed a bit more of my little friends on four paws, and how I make them play...


This is me, in my childhood, with a house I had won in a drawing contest. It was of the brand "kiri" (the cheese). For years I played in that house I had won, then for years my siblings played in it. And in the last years we offered it to our little friends on four paws. This picture was taken in the house of my grandparents.

And this is me with my mother. My mother really gave me a lot of time and attention in my childhood (she still does now). During my childhood, she was my best friend. This picture is taken in the garden of my great grandparents. We used to go to visit them every single day in my childhood.

And this is me learning to swim. Learning to swim in the open sea is one of the first things I learnt in life. During all my life, the sea has always been close to me. I spent my entire summers looking at the horizon line of the sea. In Switzerland, the sea missed !

And this is me with my siblings who are 7 and 11 years younger than I am. I took care a lot of them during their childhood, till now.

And this is an oil canvas painted by my mother with her own shade. This picture was taken a few years ago, in the garden by the sea that belongs to my grandparents, when the wood was still painted in brown (now it's rather a whitish gray).

For privacy reasons I will remove all these pictures in a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A windy day

 Today was a partly cloudy, windy day...