Saturday 24 August 2024

- The Oath of Delft -


"The Oath of Delft is a promise Annelies Broeders and Erik Zakhia made to never give up on one another no matter what happens." (https://eedvandelft.wordpress.com/)

This is what the entourage of the Faerie Princess must understand. An oath is an oath. A promise is a promise.

When such a strong oath has been sworn, when such deep words have been exchanged, nothing, and no one, can stand between the two persons who love one another of such a pure and true love.

I invite the few courageous friends who have been following all this story to write a Testimonial about our story, and imagining our potential together when we will be reunited, and perhaps the way that reunion could take place. https://eedvandelft.wordpress.com/2024/08/19/write-a-testimonial/ To write a testimonial, you can just comment underneath the post (after clicking on that link), and it will appear on the front page of The Oath of Delft.

It is necessary to bring this story into real life, one step after another.

The Oath of Delft, despite being still in a digital form, is a concrete step. It shows all the unfairness of what happened six years ago. It shows that it was not insistency, but loyalty, that motivated my acts. A promise is a promise. An oath cannot be broken. Only lowly persons break oaths.

The Faerie Princess and myself have noble hearts. Despite all the challenges, we cannot break our oath.

And when the Faerie Princess did not say the truth, she felt devastated inside of her, and this is what motivated all her acts in the last six years, and all her life choices, including the way she took a lot of distance with her entourage... to a point where, they don't even know where she is.

And I ask Red-Oak: you know the value of a promise, and an oath, don't you? Would you have been happy for the Faerie Princess to betray her Oath and the word she gave? I am sure you wouldn't. I am sure that deep down you are proud that the Faerie Princess is being faithful to her heart, to her values, to what she believes into. I am sure that once you make peace with her, and with Green-Rose, you won't regret all what happened, because you will then understand the Faerie Princess is a wise and noble person who deserves a lot more from life.



2 comments:

  1. I am courageous but i am not sure what a testimonial is. Can you write me an exemple on my email pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like courageous persons! You will get a direct message from me, but in the meanwhile I explain in a few words what a testimonial is. When a new brand is launched, if you try that new brand and have a positive experience with it, you can write for this new product a testimonial. However in this case we are speaking of human beings, not of a brand. What the Faerie Princess and I have in mind is to ask our most faithful friends to imagine what we will be able to accomplish together. Because an encouraging message in this direction, that is also public, can help those who don't know if they should believe in this story or not, to believe more.

      Delete

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...