Sunday 8 September 2024

A new character: Meleys the Dragon

Dear readers, dear friends,

I am pleased to announce to you that a new external character to this tale, Meleys the Dragon, pseudonym of a person who wish to stay anonymous, gave their support to the story of the Prince and the Princess in a public way on "The Oath of Delft": https://eedvandelft.wordpress.com/

You can see the testimonial Meleys the Dragon wrote either on the home page of the Oath of Delft, or directly in the Testimonial section: https://eedvandelft.wordpress.com/2024/08/19/write-a-testimonial/

I wish to warmly thank Meleys the Dragon, on my behalf and on behalf of the Faerie Princess, as his words touched us very deeply, and I sincerely hope that his words will be prophetic, and turn out true. I sincerely hope that very soon we will start writing a new chapter of the Kingdom of Ylliriel, together with the Faerie Princess.

Those are the wishes I make to the Faerie Princess on this special date of her birthday. And it is touching and heart-warming to see we have such friends, as an ancient elf, a rose girl, and a wise and kind dragon ! It is already a victory to assemble in one place all these diverse creatures belonging to different realms !

And if Red-Oak believes the message of Meleys the Dragon to be too-well written to be the work of a person external to this story, if Red-Oak believes I have written that message myself, I can only tell him that time will prove him wrong. There are several persons who are genuinely interested in this story, and who read the blogs on a daily basis, some who expressed their support publicly already, and some who did not. These persons, by reading carefully the blogs of the Faerie Princess and mine, understand with precision the main lines of the story, even if they are not aware of all the little details, and of the true cruelty and unfairness of what happened.

By reading the blogs, they understand who Red-Oak / the Earl, Green-Rose / the Countess, Little-Flute / Tiny Princess are. Those words Meleys the Dragon wrote, I did not suggest in any way and I was myself surprised by their depth while reading them.

It is also a bridge between this story, and my idea to launch an organization called "Arbaro de Espero" that believes in reaching global peace by learning to speak the language of plants.

Meleys the Dragon, in what he wrote, touched an important cord I sometimes forget myself. I am a person of peace. Despite the unfairness I lived, I am still living, I look toward a better future where each person directly or indirectly involved by this tale will find their happiness. And I wish each human being and each creature living in this world all the best. And I sincerely wish to inspire other human beings to adopt this way of thinking.

Therefore, the Princess and I wish to thank Meleys the Dragon for their support, that arrives on a very important date, the 8th of September, day on which the Princess came into this world.


2 comments:

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...