Monday 16 September 2024

At dusk

Today I did not have the time to record my daily video for the entourage of the Faerie Princess before dusk, as it was a very busy day, in between taking care of the garden by the sea that belongs to my grandparents (and picking passion fruits, bananas, a papaya and some olives from there), taking care of the garden around our house, and visiting a nearby field with fruit trees, but in a state of semi-wilderness, where we found some citrus fruits, lemons and pomegranate...


This is a short video of our honeybees taken with the cellphone of my brother.


And this is a picture of me, taken today, after returning from the wild fields. As the grass was quite high, all its seeds got stuck on our clothes. It was very annoying to remove these little seeds, which belong to an invasive grass of the same family than the carrot, that is however not edible.


On a side note, we got our first seasonal rainfall this evening, just after recording my video! This is a good news, as nature is in want of rain! The air also freshened afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...