Wednesday 18 September 2024

From inside the house

As it was raining (lightly) this morning I recorded my video from inside the house, in front of the garden, for a change.

But in reality I had a lot of work to do in the garden today, and I continued my work well after sunset, with a lamp. 

It is a season in which to prepare the winter crops, and to change the look of the garden in some area!


And as was said already, the Kingdom of Ylliriel, through Arbaro de Espero, advocates for a worldwide peace by learning the language of plants! That is clear enough a statement I hope! No unfairness can be corrected through means that are not peaceful. And at the end, Peace will triumph. In the world, and in this tale.

I prepared a video for Linkedin about the bees, but because of a bug it did not upload, so I will upload it tomorrow morning hopefully. Keep tuned! https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-zakhia-085vi1991/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...