Tuesday 3 September 2024

From the rooftop of the barnhouse

This afternoon I spoke from the rooftop of the barnhouse to which I built a stairway with my own hands a bit more than two years ago...


To me, building those stairs was the proof anything is possible, if I believe enough in it. You can read more about these stairs on https://erikzakhia.blogspot.com/ and you will understand why they were so difficult to build for one sole person working without any mechanical mean. It almost was a miracle to succeed in the building of those stairs, after 5 or 6 months of hard work.

If I could build those stairs, I think that reuniting with the Faerie Princess will also become reality one day, hopefully soon.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, that's how I think of it, and thought of it while building it!

      Delete

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...