Saturday 27 July 2024

Low-tech dams

Three years ago I built low-tech dams in the garden, that I show in my video. This is how we still have water in our canal at the end of July, after two months without rain!


These are two pictures I took in 2007 (I was sixteen years old) of my grandfather and siblings. I used to like to take pictures. They are taken in our garden, the same garden I now show in the videos. Except the trees were much smaller. I will remove those pictures in 24 hours for privacy reasons.




The view in front of the barnhouse where I built all my raised beds now was quite empty at the time! We used to make our grandfather play soccer with us!

Do we look as bad people, Red-Oak, Green-Rose, Little-Flute? Aren't you a bit ashamed of your harsh judgements?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...