Friday 26 July 2024

Associating plants

In order to have a more resilient garden, biodiversity is extremely important. In the gardens I take care of, I always associate many different types of cultures, of plants, of shrubs and of trees.



And this is a picture of my siblings and me on the port of Amchit around 2007 - 2008. I will remove it for privacy reasons in 24 hours.

The port hasn't changed much since.




Do we look like scaring persons, Red-Oak, Green-Rose and Little-Flute? Do we look as persons to distrust?

Please, answer!



4 comments:

  1. Wat leuk. Ik ben daar ook geweest. Volgens mij heb ik nog een foto van mij op de pier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would be curious to see that picture! And perhaps, I am not the only one!

      Delete
    2. Ik vergis me: het was Byblos

      Delete
    3. Yes, Byblos is at around five kilometers from here. It's really close!

      Delete

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...