Monday 29 July 2024

Showing you the garden by the sea

This is a short tour of the orchard I take care of in the garden by the sea that belongs to my grandparents.


The following pictures are taken in the lower part of the garden by the sea, with the family house and the family swimming pool, this morning, while swimming. I will remove those with the house for privacy reasons in 24 hours. This house was built in between 1997 and 1998 by my grandparents for the purpose to gather the family. The swimming pool was built around 2011 or 2012. The sea is at less than 2 minutes walk from there, and there is a long beach of pebbles of free access. It is there we most of the time swim and swam.

There is another beach (close to the port) that is at 5 minutes walk from where we live. Where we live is distant 10 minutes walk from the garden by the sea.

It took my grandparents a lot of sacrifices to build and keep that house. But they always insisted on making the happiness of their grandchildren their top priority. All the videos where I mention the garden by the sea are taken there, in the higher portion of the garden that is an orchard. And I sent in the past some private videos taken close to the house to you, dear Red-Oak, Green-Rose, Little-Flute, but it was before getting the swimming pool ready for the summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...