Tuesday 16 July 2024

The piece of garden I created from nothing

I am a good, fair, clever, creative, trustworthy person. Red-Oak, Green-Rose and Little-Flute should be really ashamed of what happened six years ago while watching my videos. Throwing the fault on one another, or on the Faerie Princess is not helpful. I advise Red-Oak and Green-Rose to analyze the situation with honesty, and to determine why such a horrible unfairness that ruined my life was allowed to happen. I advise Red-Oak and Green-Rose to take responsibility for what happened, and to correct the situation, and to allow the Faerie Princess to feel safe and loved enough in order to heal from her childhood trauma.




The passion fruits of the garden are of a beautiful red - purple hue. I planted the passion fruit vines we have four years ago. They started to yield their fruits last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...