Sunday 11 August 2024

Showing the persimmon tree

Today I crossed the garden walking to show you the persimmon tree. I planted a persimmon seed ten years ago, and for years took care of this little plant that became a small tree, and is now yielding its first fruits (still unripe). The persimmon tree is in the lower garden, close to the valley that becomes a river in the winter.



And those are the passion fruits I harvested today! I planted this passion fruit vine four years ago. It's giving really great results. I also replanted today more passion fruit seeds in the nursery I keep in order to have more passion fruit plants in future.


There are at least six banana trees that are carrying bananas in the garden. I also planted these banana trees six years ago. The species of bananas and of passion fruits I planted is different from the one you find on the market. I always take particular care of the species I choose to plant, trying to find the most adapted ones to the type of soils and climate of the gardens I take care of.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...