Friday 13 September 2024

Some visit

Today, the garden received some visit...
It is true that a lot of people are not very sensitive to the themes I speak about and defend.
Yet more and more persons are expressing their interest.
Unfortunately, a lot of human beings catch ailments at a relatively young age nowadays. Eating entirely natural, organic green leaves can decrease the risk of catching such ailments. There is a whole savoir-faire I've developed when it comes to cultivating green leaves to eat in fresh salads. These techniques can be replicated by other persons, in other gardens, or even on balconies.
And I am willing to teach anyone interested how to obtain a fresh salad in a relatively small space during the entire year.
It is for this reason that more and more visitors will be interested by the values defended by Arbaro de Espero, once they take the time to understand them better.
I hope that the visitors today who visited the garden found their visit interesting...

And I hope that the family and entourage of the Faerie Princess will understand the value of what I do, and will feel this curiosity to discover more about me, and about this magical garden I plant, hoping that very soon the Faerie Princess will be the Princess of this place, by my side.


And those are pictures taken some months ago of our water turtle! The garden has become an island of biodiversity that even attracts rare and endangered species.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...