Friday 5 July 2024

The first major pumpkin

I speak of the small advancements in our story.

I am a good, fair, honest, loyal, creative, innovative, clever, trustworthy person coming from a solid background. I ask all those who can guarantee I am a fair person and that those qualities describe me well to use the invitation the Faerie Princess posted, to write directly Red-Oak, Green-Rose, Little-Flute, Yna and the Lady. Their silence can only be explained by the prejudices and the mistrust they have for me, and for my family.



And I was very pleased to discover the first major pumpkin (more than 2 kilograms) that seemingly appeared "overnight". Pumpkins often give that impression as they develop very fast, and are hidden by leaves during the first phase of their growth. This pumpkin sprouted in front of the barnhouse, in my new, innovative raised beds, in a place where nothing grew in the past, as there is old asphalt underneath the raised beds that I had the idea to build. 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only partially agree with you, dear Ellen. I do not think that the family of the Faerie Princess sees all my qualities. If they did, they would communicate with me.

      Delete

From inside the house

As it was raining (lightly) this morning I recorded my video from inside the house, in front of the garden, for a change. But in reality I h...