Saturday 6 July 2024

My life was shattered

My life was shattered six years ago, because of the false accusations and unfair words I was victim of. I ask those who harmed me to do a mea culpa, and reconsider their opinion on me. I ask them to do what will reassure the Faerie Princess in order for her to say the entire truth, aloud. The Faerie Princess will only react positively to words coming from the heart of Red-Oak, a promise that he understood all the pain she felt in the past. A promise that he will do everything in his power to allow her to heal, including making peace with Green-Rose.

I ask for that too, as it seems to be the only solution in order to obtain justice for me.


This is another kind of hibiscus flower that bloomed in the garden, that I planted myself some years ago. 

I photographed the sunset from the rooftop of the barnhouse.

And this is a video Golden-feather took this evening at 5 minutes from our house, close to the sea, during the sunset. As you know already, Golden-feather returned yesterday. I post this video with her permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...