Saturday 31 August 2024

A very sad day for me

It was a very sad day for me. We lost Fieno. I discovered him by the street. He was probably hit by a car. He was 2 years and 3 months old. Like all our cats, since his youngest age, I took care of him, giving him three meals a day, curing him when he was sick, and Fieno had the unique priviledge of being allowed to stay in our house for several hours in a row. He had his own couch, went up even at the floor of our bedrooms. Our cats are wild, live in the garden, yet they love to spend time with us.

For me it is really devastating, because they are my best friends.


I believe in God, and I believe in an afterlife for human beings, for cats, for animals in general, and even for plants.
So I do believe that Fieno is right now with the other cats we lost, and that my great grandparents, my grandfather, my great aunt, etc. take care of them in the otherworld.
This is only a small consolation, as I would have preferred Fieno to stay here with us. Everything reminds me of him now.

I only wish the Faerie Princess could come to me, and make this pain more bearable, as the pain of having lost Fieno echoes with the pain of being separated from her, and having not seen her for years.

On a side note, the King of the Netherlands replied it was not in his power to do anything for us, yet his words were kind, and he wished Annelies and I all the best for the future, which I take as a positive sign.




2 comments:

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...