Wednesday 3 July 2024

Duplicating strawberries

I worked today, among others, on replanting strawberries that will soon duplicate. I also need to harvest on a daily basis the fruits of the season (pomarrosas, grape, peaches, strawberries, a few mulberries still), and the salads of the season (parsley, mint, basil, sweet potato leaves, thyme, oregan, japanese thyme, arugula, watercress, radish leaves, carrot leaves...), and the vegetables of the season (peppers, eggplants, okras, pumpkins, sweet potatoes...).


I gradually pick the fruits in function of our consumption, to eat fresher fruits. This is grape coming from the grape vine that my grandfather who left us four years ago gifted to me a bit more than a decade ago.


And congratulations to all my Dutch friends for this evening's victory at soccer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A windy day

 Today was a partly cloudy, windy day...