Thursday 29 August 2024

A difficult day

Today was a difficult day. A series of little things.

Fieno, one of our cats, did not show up since this morning. It can happen (rarely) but still I will go to sleep really anxious for him. I hope that he will show up tomorrow morning, or better, now before I go to sleep.

Sometimes I have the impression to have walls all around, unmovable walls. This story is so complicated! And I have so few guarantees, except my intuition, and my trust in the Faerie Princess, and my faith in God and in Fate.

On the bright side, I received a beautifully written message by one of our readers who recently discovered this blog. I invite anyone curious by this story or willing to help, to share their thoughts, publicly, or by email.



2 comments:

  1. J espere que Fieno va rentrer bientot! Et que les murs seront detruits et que ta princesse recompensera bientot ton intuition ,vu tes grands efforts, ta loyaute et tes espoirs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je te remercie pour ces mots qui me font chaud au coeur, Ellen. Je l'espère aussi!

      Delete

Showing new parts of the garden

Today I showed new parts of the garden, on which I've been working in order to start planting some winter crops! I'm really proud of...